JUNIOR UI/UX DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Junior UI/UX Developer in our organization. You will be responsible for building new products and enhancing existing ones. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and interactive applications. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and monitor website performance.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring high-quality graphics and brand consistency.
- Executing the tasks assigned by the seniors
- Coordinating with the team efficiently.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools Proficient.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Strong knowledge of web development tools.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.